Listed on: 24 Jul 2014 Reference number: SH11058
Home size: 500 M²
Land size: 400 Wah²
- European Kitchen
- In Thai Name
Nam Phong, Khon Kaen, Large family country house in the Thailand
A large new build country house (200 Sq m) set on 1 rai (1600 Sq m) of land situated on the outskirts of Nam Phong, 20 km North of Khon Kaen city in Thailand.
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, open plan large living area and kitchen, built in 2012.
Nam Phong is a sleepy village 20 km north of the city of Khon Kaen, Thailand. The fastest growing city in the North east of Thailand with all modern conveniences available mixed with a small enough city that the centre can be easily accessed within a 30 minute drive from home. Nam Phong is set near the numerous reservoirs which make an idyllic setting for long lazy afternoons by the water. Walking to the railway station takes 5 minutes and to the centre of this small market town is 10 minutes.
This is a quiet area perfect for soaking up the warmth of Thailand and getting away from the busy city life. Local Thai food can be bought in any of the local restaurants or Western food can be bought in Khon Kaen at the Western supermarkets and brought home to allow for traditional western cooking. The scenery around is varies from brown and green depending on the time of year as Rice planting and the ensuing monsoon rains cause massive amounts of greenery to sprout up all around.
The property is contained by an outer wall to ensure safety and privacy along with a concrete driveway to give clean easy access directly to the front door. The house has lots of windows with mesh covering on them all to maximize both natural lighting whilst stopping any mosquitos coming into the house. The windows all have black out curtains to ensure a good nights sleep. The exception is the two downstairs windows facing the rising sun which have black out roller blinds so that it can be adjusted as comfortable in the morning sun.
Keys can be collected from a family member who lives close by. contact details given on booking confirmation. Late check in not an issue as family live close by and can accommodate late arrivals.
Directions to the property.
From Khon Kaen Airport:
1. Exit the airport using the road.
2. Follow the road as it bends around a little and then becomes straight before hitting the main highway.
3. Take the 1st left toward Route 12
4. Continue straight onto Route 12
5. Turn left toward Route 2 following signs for Udon Thani.
6. Continue straight onto ถนน มิตรภาพ/Route 2 heading North for a long way until you reach Route 2039 on the other side of the carriageway.
7. Make a U-turn
8. Take the 1st left toward Route 2039
9. Turn left onto Route 2039
10. Take a right fork onto Route 2183 at the junction with traffic lights just after the Petrol station on the left.
11. Take a Right fork before Route 2183 turns left towards the railway line and Nam Phong Town.
12. Turn right onto ‘Soi Buri’
about half way down the road.
13. Take the 2nd right turn and drive to the end of the short road and the house is at the end on the left.